We look forward to seeing you all this weekend! Here’s just a few pointers for the weekend!
How the workouts will work:
- Workouts on the Friday will begin at 4pm with three sessions available.
- Saturday and Sunday workouts will begin from 9am
- The last sessions finishes at 4pm on Sunday
- You can do as little or as many workouts as you wish
- Most sessions will last for up to 45 minutes.
- Over the weekend some workouts need to pre booked due to max group sizes, though you don’t need to book if you’re happy just sticking to the main stage workouts.
- You will be sent a separate email on Thursday (which will also be available on our website) where you can book these sessions. It is first come first served on the workouts so please book asap.
- Most workouts are in the main workout field which is next to the camping field.
TICKETS & ARRIVAL INFORMATION:
On arrival turn right into the campsite and follow the signs. From here enter the camping area and find your spot. You can park anywhere in the field. We recommend you park your car next to your tent. The workout field is directly next door. The post code is NN12 8QH.
Please FIND YOUR SPOT AND PARK FIRST. Once ready you will need to register to collect your weekend packs from the Registration Tent. This is located at the top of the camping field by the entrance.
PLEASE SIGN THE ELECTRONIC WAIVER HERE
For Friday arrivals, you can arrive from 3pm. For Saturday arrival you need to have registered by 8.30am to allow time to get ready. You can register any time from 8am but can arrive earlier if you wish.
Friday Arrivals: Food will be served in the Paddock Suite from 7pm.
Breakfast is at 7.30am, lunch at 12-2pm and dinner from 7.30pm. The bar will close at midnight.
We don’t have many! You are welcome to bring alcohol, please drink responsibly. Alcohol isn’t permitted by the marquee and bar area. We have a bar serving drinks all night.
WATER: We won’t supply bottled drinking water so we recommend you bring water bottles and either fill up around the camp site as you’re working out or bring bottled water. There’s lots of drinking water stations.
SECURITY: There will not be a bag drop on site therefore we would suggest you lock away any valuables in your car while you are taking part in the group exercises.
WHAT TO BRING:
Bottled water or refillable water bottles.
You will be camping so make sure you bring your tent/sleeping bag! It is also wise to bring a small torch.
Remember to bring a towel as there are hot showers onsite. Ladies there are plugs and hairdryers in the women’s toilets.
Bring snacks (bananas, flapjacks etc) in case you get hungry throughout the day.
We’ll take cash only at the bar. Unfortunately there is no cashpoint on site.
Suitable clothing for all weather conditions and don’t forget something to change into for Saturday night, the dress code is casual (e.g. jeans, shorts and hoodies welcome).
Workout clothing and trainers for both days. The workout field is flat and not muddy so running, gym or trail trainers will be suitable.