About this event
A truly crazy event!12 miles long and estimated 3 hours length. Not for the faint hearted as the obstacles include running through cow dung, nettles and fire. The race is across two days the saturday and sunday. If you enter both you will get a 50% discount.
The course is approximately 12 miles long with around 26 obstacles along the way (that’s 3 a mile!) – this event really does separate the men from the boys! Serious training is needed for this, with a minimum 5 miles a week combined with some weight and circuit training. Try our 10 by 10 military army work out to get you match fit!
Tough Mudder obstacles
The 26 obstacles include cargo nets, hay bales, 15ft drops into water, mud pits, freezing cold lakes, the famous quarter pipe, underwater tunnels, monkey bars, crawling under barbed wire in a mud pit plus much more!
- Ball Shrinker – traverse ropes stretched across a pond
- Berlin Walls – climb over walls made of wooden planks
- Boa Constrictor – crawl through dark tunnels
- Braveheart Charge – participants run down the mountain
- Cliff Hanger – a rocky climb up the top of the mountain
- Death March – steep climb up one of the ski slopes
- Devil’s Beard – crawl through low cargo nets
- Electroshock Therapy – run through live electric wires
- Fire Walker – Run through flaming bales of hay
- Funky Monkey – swing across monkey bars over cold water
- Greased Lightning – slide down a steep hill into the pond and swim back out
- Hold Your Wood – participants pick up and run with heavy wooden logs
- Jocks on the Rocks – jump into a pit of mud and ice
- Killa Gorilla – run up and down a steep hill ten times
- Kiss o’Mud – participants crawl on their bellies through mud under low wire
- School of Tough Knocks – climb up and over an old school bus with ropes stretched across it
- Swamp Stomp – run through deep mud
- Sweaty Yeti – scramble through snow
- Texas Smokehouse – run through a wooden structure filled with smoke and mud
- The Gauntlet – Go up a steep ski slope while being sprayed by high-pressure hoses
- Twinkle Toes – walk across a narrow board over a river or pond
- Underwater Tunnels – swim underneath barrels held on the surface of the water
- Walk the Plank – jump off planks into a pond
- Monster Chase – participants run after a monster truck for each start wave
- Chernobyl Jacuzzi – participants climb into and out of one of three lined dumpsters containing icy water and colored dye
- Hay Bale Pyramid/Texas Bale Bonds – Climb over mounds of straw
- Everest – run up a steep, slick ¼ pipe structure covered in oil
- Chain Gang – a hill approximately 30’ tall by which the participants are forced to create a human chain to ascend a steep muddy slope with a low sloped downgrade exit.
- Nature’s Pocket – descend into 25′ of underground tunnels
- Smoke Chute – Climb 15′ to a 5′ free fall into a 1/4 pipe slide
How To Enter This Event:Simply click on the button below to find out more, the entry fee, contact the event directly and to sign up!
Video and Gallery
Read the reviews
PLUS leave a review below and be in the chance to win a pair of Icebug Trail Shoes each month!